something that is out of the ordinary; anomaly; objection; opposition
exception
mailing
hit
choice

Which certificate need for my job verification?

Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it." | Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.
Which certificate need for my job verification? #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm   Which certificate need for my job verification?

please check my mistake
I would have like here apply for the post of –Computer applicant
Which certificate need for my job verification .I have attach in here .sir I had completed B.SC [BIS] IT course Still I am waiting for my final degree certificate. I got only for per semester mark sheet. Please find attach file.
Note-This is my friend email ID. I have use for sent mail to you because in my id account I have 20 MB attachment authorization. Hence forth any queries for me please communicate with my email id.

when you find mistake in that Paragraph please reply promptly
Fulsheri

Lit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoBing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentSentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _Can you start with "Where"How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?fact or opinion in reading