Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

rule enacted by a community or country; custom; principle; convention
law
virtual
clock
formal
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. | How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?
listening exercises
Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this' #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 14:42 pm   Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'

Which one is the correct one?

"If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this".
"If we do it right now, our friend won’t concern about this".

"This task will complete on Monday"
"This task will BE completeD on Monday"

Thanks,
Suresh
Sureshvemuri
I'm here quite often ;-)

Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this' #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 16:10 pm   Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'

Hi,

I would suggest 'won't be concerned' and 'will be completed'

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. | How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Lit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoBing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentundertake = attempt or encounter?instinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _