rule enacted by a community or country; custom; principle; convention
law
virtual
clock
formal

Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'

Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. | How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?
Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this' #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 14:42 pm   Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'

Which one is the correct one?

"If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this".
"If we do it right now, our friend won’t concern about this".

"This task will complete on Monday"
"This task will BE completeD on Monday"

Suresh
Sureshvemuri

Location: India, Hyderabad

Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this' #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 16:10 pm   Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'

I would suggest 'won't be concerned' and 'will be completed'

_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Lit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoBing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentundertake = attempt or encounter?instinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _