traveling in an inward direction
annual
inbound
drastic
supervisory

Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.

How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding? | Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive
Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific. #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 16:33 pm   Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.

Hi everyone,

I am very confuse about requirements of topic sentence as,

Bing complete.
Bing claer.
Bing specific.
find a right word.

Can you help me?
best regards
Hager
Hagerwali

total confusion #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 19:16 pm   total confusion

Hi Hager,

Can you please rephrase your question. I don't understand you want say. What do you mean by 'bing'? Probably 'being'? What about 'claer'? Probably 'clear'? Please check your messages for typos and spelling errors before you post them here.

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, photographs: Entering a shop

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
English grammar puzzleLit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intosend or sentundertake = attempt or encounter?Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Usage of incidents, happenings, experiences, eventsinstinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."