discovered
payable
wire
capable
found

"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?

relative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal | use of in and into
"put up for order" or "put up for orders"? #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 am   "put up for order" or "put up for orders"?

Dear friend,

Kindly tell me is it corect to write " put up for order" or "put up for orders"?
Gerald

"put up for order" or "put up for orders"? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:40 am   "put up for order" or "put up for orders"?

put up for orders
for order is not a idiom
Miaozilong

Location: China

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Sentense: Feedback is important to provide continuous evaluation of outcomes...English grammar puzzleSingle or plural? Apple vs applesLit and LightedBing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentundertake = attempt or encounter?Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Usage of incidents, happenings, experiences, eventsinstinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.