silent; noiseless; peaceful; tranquil; still; lacking activity
cautious
quiet
final
above

English grammar puzzle

Usage of incidents, happenings, experiences, events | Usage of "so", "very" and "too" working as adverbs.
English grammar puzzle #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 13:17 pm   English grammar puzzle

Someone send me this English grammar puzzle which I don't how to solve it.

Insert the correct punctuation into the following:-

"She whereas I had had had had had had had had had had had the
teachers approval"

Are you able to solve this puzzle? Please explain with answers if you can. Thanks
Steve88

English grammar puzzle #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 14:12 pm   English grammar puzzle

I have received alot of replyes of your page I would like to stop to receive it because the link of that message says that I should make a visit to your page to no long receive more replyes . Therefore I have been stiil receiving g them. Would you help me with this subject please . I make sick with this site for this. Thanks in Advance Carlos Brasil :roll:
CarlosHenrique

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
English grammar puzzle #3 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 15:22 pm   English grammar puzzle

Steve88 wrote:

teachers approval"

She, whereas I had had 'had', had had 'had had'; 'had had' had had the
teachers approval.

The explanation is that two people just took a test in which they were supposed to write the past participle of the verb 'have'.
_________________
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
***
Did you hear they arrested the Energizer Bunny on battery charges?
***
Skrej

Location: Not-quite exact central USA

English grammar puzzle #4 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 15:42 pm   English grammar puzzle

CarlosHenrique wrote:
CarlosHenrique

Just Nerves: All part of the cool Turkey experience...Usage of "As a speaker"Meaning of "showdown time"Sentense: Feedback is important to provide continuous evaluation of outcomes...He hasn't cleaned that room of his in a monthwhen there is 's'Single or plural? Apple vs applesLit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoBing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive