to make easy; to assist; to forward; to promote; to expedite
receive
facilitate
itemize
aggregate

What does 'dead from the neck up' mean?

Phrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season. | What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?
What does 'dead from the neck up' mean? #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:30 am   What does 'dead from the neck up' mean?

I don't know why Jay doesn't fire Ted. That guy is dead from the ......... up. He can't even get the simplest tasks done.

(a) ground
(b) pick
(c) brain
(d) neck

I don't know why Jay doesn't fire Ted. That guy is dead from the neck up. He can't even get the simplest tasks done.

Correct answer: (d) neck

_________________________

May I know what does" be dead from the neck up" mean?
Zishuli

Location: Malaysia

What does 'dead from the neck up' mean? #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 am   What does 'dead from the neck up' mean?

.
Stupid.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of prefermentGarbage in garbage out kind of thing?Meaning of the idiom "fall off a turnip truck"What does the phrase 'I'm at the end of my tether at work' mean?turn vs runmeaning of TwilightWhy "ever" instead of "always"?never vs. ever?What does "plum job" mean?What does balmy mean?meaning of "cat's pajamas"What's the difference between win and gain?have a crack: Is that have a try/go?