to record the proceedings of a meeting; to make a memorandum
cushion
enter
minute
check

Phrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season.

turn vs run | What does 'dead from the neck up' mean?
Phrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season. #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 am   Phrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season.

ESL/EFL Test #119 "Weather Test (6)", question 3

In North America, the coldest season of the year is typically the ......... season.

(a) summer
(b) fall
(c) winter

ESL/EFL Test #119 "Weather Test (6)", answer 3

In North America, the coldest season of the year is typically the winter season.

Correct answer: (c) winter
_________________________

is it correct?

Leoni
Leoni

Phrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season. #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:50 am   Phrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season.

.
'Winter' is correct.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of prefermentGarbage in garbage out kind of thing?Meaning of the idiom "fall off a turnip truck"What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?meaning of TwilightWhy "ever" instead of "always"?never vs. ever?What does "plum job" mean?What does balmy mean?meaning of "cat's pajamas"What does "white on rice" mean?What's the difference between win and gain?have a crack: Is that have a try/go?