Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to cause to be acquainted; to accustom; to make something well known; to publicize
store
cushion
familiarize
lack
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does 'dead from the neck up' mean? | What does balmy mean?
listening exercises
What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one? #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 27, 2008 21:11 pm   What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #147 "Compound words: 'someone', 'anyone', 'somewhere'", question 6

Who was at the party? .......... Pete, Anne, Mark, Barry, all the Pearsons, Sally Masters and Sally Bennett.

(a) Anyone
(b) Someone
(c) Everyone
(d) No one

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #147 "Compound words: 'someone', 'anyone', 'somewhere'", answer 6

Who was at the party? Everyone. Pete, Anne, Mark, Barry, all the Pearsons, Sally Masters and Sally Bennett.

Correct answer: (c) Everyone

What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?

Kermy
Kermy

What does 'dead from the neck up' mean? | What does balmy mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
meaning of prefermentGarbage in garbage out kind of thing?Meaning of the idiom "fall off a turnip truck"What does the phrase 'I'm at the end of my tether at work' mean?The meaning of "light rain"turn vs runPhrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season.meaning of TwilightWhy "ever" instead of "always"?never vs. ever?What does "plum job" mean?meaning of "cat's pajamas"What's the difference between win and gain?