to cause to be acquainted; to accustom; to make something well known; to publicize
store
cushion
familiarize
lack

What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?

What does 'dead from the neck up' mean? | What does balmy mean?
What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one? #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 27, 2008 21:11 pm   What's the grammar rule for using anyone and no one?

ESL/EFL Test #147 "Compound words: 'someone', 'anyone', 'somewhere'", question 6

Who was at the party? .......... Pete, Anne, Mark, Barry, all the Pearsons, Sally Masters and Sally Bennett.

(a) Anyone
(b) Someone
(c) Everyone
(d) No one

ESL/EFL Test #147 "Compound words: 'someone', 'anyone', 'somewhere'", answer 6

Who was at the party? Everyone. Pete, Anne, Mark, Barry, all the Pearsons, Sally Masters and Sally Bennett.

Correct answer: (c) Everyone
_________________________

Kermy
Kermy

meaning of prefermentGarbage in garbage out kind of thing?Meaning of the idiom "fall off a turnip truck"What does the phrase 'I'm at the end of my tether at work' mean?The meaning of "light rain"turn vs runPhrase: The coldest season of the year is typically the winter season.meaning of TwilightWhy "ever" instead of "always"?never vs. ever?What does "plum job" mean?meaning of "cat's pajamas"What's the difference between win and gain?