Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

security deposit
undercut
duress
persuasion
collateral
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does 'he bottled it'?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Is it compulsory to place "with" after meet? | I have a virus my laptop. vs I have a virus in my laptop.
listening exercises
What does 'he bottled it'? #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 20, 2009 15:01 pm   What does 'he bottled it'?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #436 "English Slang Idioms (175)", question 1

"I told you to return the saw before Tuesday since it was not refundable after Tuesday. You said you would and it is now Thursday. Now I am stuck with the saw, you .........," the boss said to Tim.

(a) bonehead
(b) slack-jaw
(c) wimp
(d) hothead

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #436 "English Slang Idioms (175)", answer 1

"I told you to return the saw before Tuesday since it was not refundable after Tuesday. You said you would and it is now Thursday. Now I am stuck with the saw, you bonehead," the boss said to Tim.

Correct answer: (a) bonehead

he bottled it --meaning

Goran
Goran

What does 'he bottled it'? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:59 am   What does 'he bottled it'?

No idea. Please supply more context.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Is it compulsory to place "with" after meet? | I have a virus my laptop. vs I have a virus in my laptop.
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
millionaire vs. accountantA loving and appropriate epitaph?Have the final say over everything?how to choose the right answer?Expression: 'Crack over'what is the meaning of scandal and parapet?Meaning of the word "prowling"proffer vs. offerWhat does implement mean?What does "motions" mean in this sentence?Use 'He just took the money and ran away'What does derived mean?empowerment vs advantage