previously; before a certain time
instinctively
already
gradually
subjectively

Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
looking for a study partner | First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.
Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 18:36 pm   Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

Hi everybody ,
My name is Tahmi , I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum. :lol:
Tahmi

HI #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 19:12 pm   HI

A Big HI to you, Tahmi, I am very much happy to know that you're glad to be a member of ESL Forum. By exchanging our views and opinions with each other here, we will know many things which we didn't study in schools & colleges. By the way, where are you from? I will appreciate it very much if you will write something about yourself in brief. Thanks.

Your New friend
Noren
NEPAL
_________________
A person who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
Noren

Location: NEPAL

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
HI Noren #3 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 19:29 pm   HI Noren

I come from iran
36,f , teacher .Thanks for your comment.
Tahmi

Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... #4 (permalink) Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:41 pm   Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

Hi Tahmi,
Thanks for your response. You are a teacher. What (subject) do you teach? Can you tell me something about yourself?

And if u can, why don't you upload your photo? As you know, a picture speaks a thousand words, isn't it?

Noren
NEPAL
_________________
Noren

Location: NEPAL

Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 am   Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

Hi my name is Abraham, i am glad to jain this..and would expect responces from all of you guys..thank you.
Jsiwach

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?All truth about Russia. SibiriaTesting. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishHi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...I am from the Philippines. I received your second English lesson which...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...