Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

previously; before a certain time
instinctively
already
gradually
subjectively
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
looking for a study partner | First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.
listening exercises
Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 18:36 pm   Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

Hi everybody ,
My name is Tahmi , I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum. :lol:
Tahmi

HI #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 19:12 pm   HI

A Big HI to you, Tahmi, I am very much happy to know that you're glad to be a member of ESL Forum. By exchanging our views and opinions with each other here, we will know many things which we didn't study in schools & colleges. By the way, where are you from? I will appreciate it very much if you will write something about yourself in brief. Thanks.

Your New friend
Noren
NEPAL

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
HI Noren #3 (permalink) Fri Jan 23, 2009 19:29 pm   HI Noren

Hi
I come from iran
36,f , teacher .Thanks for your comment.
Tahmi

Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... #4 (permalink) Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:41 pm   Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

Hi Tahmi,
Thanks for your response. You are a teacher. What (subject) do you teach? Can you tell me something about yourself?

And if u can, why don't you upload your photo? As you know, a picture speaks a thousand words, isn't it?

Noren
NEPAL

Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 am   Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...

Hi my name is Abraham, i am glad to jain this..and would expect responces from all of you guys..thank you.
Jsiwach

looking for a study partner | First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Hi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?All truth about Russia. SibiriaTesting. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishHi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...I am from the Philippines. I received your second English lesson which...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...