Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

but; besides
above
within
except
concerning
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Elham! I am from Iran but now I live Malaysia... | Hi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...
listening exercises
Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum... #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 24, 2009 22:05 pm   Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...

hi, everyone, my name is Jay from nigeria. I am new to the forum. i haven't registered yet, would do so next week, but i have bought my books.

anyway, i would appreciate a warm welcome :lol: and would be happy if anyone would be kind enough to tell me about the forum, and how i can maximise my use of the forum. Thanks
Jay

Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum... #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 am   Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...

Hi Jay,

Welcome to this forum! :)

Good luck!

Tamta

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hello from Elham! I am from Iran but now I live Malaysia... | Hi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
whats the best part of life?Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHi, I'm Purushottam MishraI am from the Philippines. I received your second English lesson which...Thanks a lot! My name is Ibrahim, I am new member over here...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, This is Salman. I'm from Karachi, Pakistan...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hi, My name is Imtiaz Hussain from Pakistan. My hobby is to learn English...Hello, I'm Nguyen. I'm new member of this forum. Thank you for your email...Hi, My name is Dahom. I'm from Yemen, but I live all my life in Saudi Arabia...Hello! This is Barkat, I am here to learn to read, write, and speak English...Hello! I want to learn English, early I did it myself and hardly can wright...