compactness; closeness
fluency
density
underline
occupancy

Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant... | Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.
Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn... #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:03 am   Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...

Hi all:

I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn a lot and share what I have with you all.

Good luck,
Chantha :D
Chantha.Him

Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn... #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 am   Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...

Hello Chantha,

Welcome to this forum! :)

Tamta
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Hello Tamta #3 (permalink) Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:26 am   Hello Tamta

Hello Tamta,

I'm glad to hear from you, and hope to share sth new about English.
See U :D
Chantha.Him

Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishI am from the Philippines. I received your second English lesson which...Thanks a lot! My name is Ibrahim, I am new member over here...Hi, This is Salman. I'm from Karachi, Pakistan...Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...Hi, My name is Imtiaz Hussain from Pakistan. My hobby is to learn English...Hello, I'm Nguyen. I'm new member of this forum. Thank you for your email...Hello! This is Barkat, I am here to learn to read, write, and speak English...Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...