under; beneath; underneath
apart
below
until
throughout

Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I am Tekla from Georgia | Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...
Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London... #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 am   Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London...

Hi There,

I'm Meena from India but living and working in London. I work for an IT company .I always had a passion for English lanuguage I studied in my native language in school and university in English .In university as it was technical course I couldn't manage to improve my langauge. I've been trying differnt sources like practicing sentences /reading news papers and reading novels but still I'm not a confident speaker I get stuck sometime while talking and feel bad about it.I communicate in English at work all the time as I'm living in English country. Now I've made up my mind to learn and speak well so that I can go forword in my career .

I would really seek your assistance to learn English please point out my mistakes when I post my essays or writing .And also please advice me how I can improve my English..

Looking forword to learn loads from you guys!

Thanks a lot
Newbe

Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London... #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:22 pm   Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London...

Hello Meena,

Thanks a lot for joining our community. So you work for an IT company in London. That's very interesting. What exactly do you do and what do you like most about your job?

Talk to you soon,

PS: Please tell me how to pronounce your name properly by recording a short voice message.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A horse back rider on the beach

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London... #3 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 13:42 pm   Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London...

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the response. I thought Iíll not get an email from Moderators at all because people who registered after me had got response quickly than me and I was keep looking at my post whole day that day ;)

Iím happy to join your site as well and apologies for not getting back soon as I was very busy at work.

Yes, I work for an IT company and my job is very interesting sometimes ;). We are product based company we sell and support products to our clients. We are a team of eight people basically we support all databases of our company from installing database related software to any issues userís experience for example login issues, connectivity issues, performance issues.

Interesting thing about my job is I get to learn lot of new things everyday which inspires me to love my job more. When I chose this career never thought it will be so interesting at that time I just wanted to join a job as soon as I completed my University.

I'll try to record my name's pronunciation voice over the weeknd sorry for that.

Thanks again
Meena
Newbe

hello #4 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 21:17 pm   hello

I installed java plugin for recoding voice but it doesnt work for me .So I can't record my voice not sure what is the issue as I don't get any error messgae when I click 'Record Voice Message' button
Newbe

Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London... #5 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 23:20 pm   Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London...

Hello Newbe, I'm sorry to hear there was a problem recording your voice. I'd like to help you solve that.
Please visit our diagnostic page here:
http://www.javasonics.com/support/users.html
That will help us pinpoint the problem with the Java Applet.
Please let us know what happens.
Phil Burk
PhilBurk

Location: California

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Hello every one, I am from IndonesiaI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...