to make by machine; to produce; to fabricate; to invent
collide
supplement
manufacture
confirm

New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I want a better life for America | New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...
New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 am   New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English

Dear all of the members

Hi! I recently registered in the forum and saw the different styles of posts and pictures in the member list. I am very happy to join and practice English practice with all of you! Thank,,.......!

Kind regard and best wish

Sok Sorphoan

:P
Soksorphoan

New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:26 pm   New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English

Hello Sok,

I hope it's OK to call you by your first name? Welcome to our forum and thank you for your message. Where are you from and why do you want to practice your English with us?

Best regards,

TOEIC listening, photographs: Three cyclists

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...whats the best part of life?All truth about Russia. SibiriaTesting. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...Hi, I'm Purushottam MishraAcquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...