to pretend; to feign
purchase
aid
reconsider
posture

Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Acquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city... | Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...
Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 pm   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

hi im fahim from iran iwould like to iprove my english.
best regards
Fahim

Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 18:44 pm   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

Hello Fahim,

Are you in Iran at the moment?

Forgive me for asking but are you a female or a male?

Hamid
HamidM

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:09 pm   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

Hello Fahim and Hamid,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your forum messages. I take it you are both from Iran? What is life like in your country these days?

Best regards,

TOEIC listening, photographs: The horse cab

thanks #4 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:53 am   thanks

Hello Torsten
Many thanks for your directions and your help.life is not that much good in iran.the world economy crisis has affected iran too.Anyway winter is leaving and we re witing for the beauty of spring and new year and this gives us a good sense.
Best regard.
fahim
Fahim

Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #5 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:27 am   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

I am also a beginer in this field. Why don't we start conversation in english on net. It will help us to improve our english.

Regards
AS
As20581

Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #6 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

Torsten wrote:
Hello Fahim and Hamid,

Best regards,

Hi Torsten,

Life in Iran is pretty boring if you ask me! If you have money and know lots of people, may be Iran is not too bad, otherwise it's not the best place to be.

How about yourself, whereabouts Eu do you live ?

Have you heard from Elham, btw- she was from Iran as well - I came here to chat to her because as I understand it she lived in Malaysia and I am very keen to find out what life is like over there.

Bye for now.

Hamid
HamidM

Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #7 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 15:56 pm   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

Hello Hamid,

Why would you say that life in Iran is boring? You don't sound like a boring guy at all. It would be great if you could tell me how you learned English. Who do you speak English with? Also, do you have access to English language TV and radio?

As for me, I'm from Germany and maybe Elham is busy with other things right now.

Talk to you soon,

TOEIC listening, photographs: A father canoeing with his son

Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English... #8 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 15:53 pm   Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...

Hello Torsten,

I am from a mixed family. My mother is English & my father is a local. I think I mentioned in my previous post that I signed on this site to have a chat with one of your users (Elhan). As she lived in Malaysia I had the intention of asking a few questions about life in there.

Well, as my mother tongue is English I normally watch the English channels on the TV or listen to English radio stations.

As for life in Iran, having very fast internet services in Iran can be very costly and I love using the internet a lot for a number of reasons - I've heard in Malaysia the fast internet is really cheap. Also, life is more relaxed there and boys and girls can mix and date each other as they please, something which is not easily done in my country.

To be continued ....... :-)

Hamid
HamidM

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for AmericaAll truth about Russia. SibiriaHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)