transmission; dispatch; radio program
consortium
broadcast
allowance
shipyard

Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married. | whats the best part of life?
Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 am   Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test

TESTING. I'M JORGE, AND I'M DOING A TEST.TKS.
Jackbauer545

TESTIN #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:53 am   TESTIN

Hi, my name is Jurij, I am new here and for the first time trying this forum, hope it will work.
Juricito

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:12 pm   Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test

Hello Jurij,

As you can see the forum works! I hope you can hear my voice message and I look forward to talking to you soon.
Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, photographs: A group photo with guitars

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for AmericaAll truth about Russia. SibiriaHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishHi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...