Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

sequential; following one after another
internal
splendid
consecutive
obvious
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
listening exercises
How to use this forum? #1456 (permalink) Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 am   How to use this forum?

Thank to all my English teachers may God bless you. I will like to know the difference between weather forecast and weather report

BIN
Ben Ben

How to use this forum? #1457 (permalink) Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 am   How to use this forum?

I will like to introduce myself to you how can I do that through the forum?
BIN
Ben Ben

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #1458 (permalink) Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 am   How to use this forum?

U can see the title new user on the top of the page when u log in.... Use that to introduce your self...
Pandiyan Ricky

How to use this forum? #1459 (permalink) Thu Apr 18, 2013 14:11 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi, This is Arfeen. I had done MCM. I have been with xpress company for the past three years. I want to improve my writing skill. Pleas help me how to improve. suggestion are most welcome.
Mahmoodul Arfeen

How to use this forum? #1460 (permalink) Thu Apr 18, 2013 15:20 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Arfeen, thanks a lot for joining our forum. Can you please tell us what 'MCM' stands for? Best regards, Torsten

TOEIC listening, talks: Lecturer is starting a new of the training program
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #1461 (permalink) Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:58 am   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the reply.

The MCM stands for Master in Computer Management. This degree is available in PUNE university, India. This is two years full time course , after completing graduation (Degree).

I would like to ask you one question how to imrove writing skill. Please flash your thought on this. Keep in touch.

Thanks & Regards,
Arfeen
Mahmoodul Arfeen

How to use this forum? #1462 (permalink) Mon Apr 29, 2013 0:52 am   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten, My name is Sandra, Im from Venezuela. I registeres on the forum because I think English is very important language and I want to improve my communication with others.

Thanks very much for your emails.

Best Regards

Sandra
Slope1

How to use this forum? #1463 (permalink) Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 am   How to use this forum?

Hi Sandra, welcome to our forum. It's great to have you here. What do you do in Venezuela?

TOEIC listening, talks: Traffic situation report on TV
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Re: How to use this forum? #1464 (permalink) Wed May 08, 2013 14:03 pm   Re: How to use this forum?

Hello Everyone,

Nay Chi here. I just join this forum. Let's learn English together.

Cheer!
Nay Chi
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to use this forum? #1465 (permalink) Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 pm   How to use this forum?

hi dear Torsten
thank you very much
my proplem solved
im new member and i had email from lesson 4
but i want to star from lesson 1
pleas send me first lesson
and if i want to have test every day progrosive my learning
what i have to do?
at last
GOD beles you Torsten
Mehrdad 2002

How to use this forum? #1466 (permalink) Thu May 30, 2013 19:28 pm   How to use this forum?

Dear Mehrdad, here you are: http://www.english-test.net/esl/lesson-plans/what_do_you_want_to_learn.html

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many years have you been with the firm?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #1467 (permalink) Mon Jun 03, 2013 15:31 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello, Torsten!
My name is Vladimir, i am from Russia and i am learning English on this site.
I have a question, how I can look how many tests (exercises) I did in total. In my "progres report" I see only last 43 test, but in column "Questions answered" I see that I did 362 test, but I am not sure that i did all this exercise. Tell me please how i can understand, how many tests i did in total?
Vladimir04011986

How to use this forum? #1468 (permalink) Mon Jun 03, 2013 15:57 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Alex, I suggest you read this: www.english-for-winners.com

TOEIC listening, question-response: I bet the shipment will be late again.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #1469 (permalink) Mon Jun 03, 2013 15:58 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Vladimir, you answered 362 questions and 43 tests.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Whose responsibility is customer service?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #1470 (permalink) Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 am   How to use this forum?

Hello, Torsten! Thank you for your help!
Vladimir04011986

Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends