assembly; meeting; convention; cluster; collection
composure
site
gratuity
gathering

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
How to use this forum? #1471 (permalink) Sat Jun 15, 2013 18:52 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Toreston,
I am samir from lebanon,i have not received any test since 27 May,my last test was unit 9.can you help me please
Samir770

How to use this forum? #1472 (permalink) Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 am   How to use this forum?

Dear Toreston,

Thank so much for has been sent information about the english lesson. If you dont mind, let try on the TOEFL essay.

Sincerely

Mohammad
Mohammadnow

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #1473 (permalink) Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:03 am   How to use this forum?

Hello, Dear Torsten

This is Nwe Ni Win Tun from Myanmar. I'm a new member for this forum. I'm poor in english. I would like to improve in 4 skills of english. If you can help me, I will try my best.
Thanks in advance for your kindly help me.

Thanking you!!!!
Nweniwintun

How to use this forum? #1474 (permalink) Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 am   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten,

I can't use this website and also it's impossible to do exercises. I try many to do so many times today, it does not work at all, I am disappointed. I am looking forward to resolving this situation.
Many thanks,
Mickhael
Mickhael

How to use this forum? #1475 (permalink) Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 am   How to use this forum?

I am looking forward to hearing you soon. Thank you for your help.
Mickhael
Mickhael

Re: How to use this forum? #1476 (permalink) Sun Aug 04, 2013 20:33 pm   Re: How to use this forum?

Hello, Torsten,
I am OKsana. I really liked your site, all material which is available on it. I am not a beginner .Enjoy many kinds of activities which are there. AS for me ,everything is sorted out really great for imroving English skills.
Thanks a lot, OKsana
Oksanow

How to use this forum? #1477 (permalink) Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:20 am   How to use this forum?

Hello!

I'm Abid
I'm 42
I'm from Karachi
I want to improve my english grammar, writing and speaking skills
Abidbmu

New Guy,...... #1478 (permalink) Tue Sep 10, 2013 16:17 pm   New Guy,......

Hello all,

Its Suresh,from Chennai.. wanted to learn English.. and expecting some nice friends and Good guidance from the teachers to develop my fluency level,..

Thnx Dears,.......
Sureshrajan

How to use this forum? #1479 (permalink) Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:03 am   How to use this forum?

Hello Sir I am Azam and I am new on this Form, And Don't Know English As well.But I am Found of Speaking English,I have no way how to do this, please Guide me.
God Bless you.
Azam.oranet

How to use this forum? #1480 (permalink) Wed Sep 11, 2013 13:09 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Azam,

Welcome to English-test! If you'd like to practice your speaking skills on this site please feel free to join us in the Speak Spontaneously thread which can be found here http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic78982-1665.html You can also join in free Skype sessions, you can find more information on this here http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic81399-1530.html

These are just two ways in which you can practice your English speaking skills. Please look around the forum, you will find many useful sections.

Take care,
Megan
_________________
Come talk with us in the Speak Spontaneously thread! http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic78982-1470.html
Xiaomuou

Location: An American lost in the Netherlands

How to use this forum? #1481 (permalink) Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:38 am   How to use this forum?

Hello, everybody, Teacher
I'm Trang
Will you check my sentences? . I am practicing writing but I am not sure that my sentence is right.
I interpreted an article that talk about fruit juice good for skin and health.
" today, we know about the fruit juice good for cleaning pimples
1. tomato juice: Tomato juice is good for our skin, It helps clean our skin and remove scars in the skin and it also is easy e to make.
2. carrot juice: is efficient in cleaning the pimple
3. lemon juice: is efficient in cleaning the skin
4. yellow lemon: is fulled with vitamin A, it is good for health and skin
5. orange juice: is fulled with vitamin C and antioxidants
6. aloe vera juice: clean the pimples and remove scars, it makes skin soft and smooth"

Thank you very much....^^

Trang.
Trang.eusum

How to use this forum? #1482 (permalink) Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 am   How to use this forum?

Today we know that fruit juice is good for clearing pimples. (Use 'clearing' not 'cleaning' unless you mean instead of drinking the juice, you apply it directly to the skin. If that is what you mean, then 'cleanng' or 'cleansing' is correct.)
1. Tomato juice: Tomato juice is good for our skin, it helps clean our skin and remove scars in the skin and it also is easy to make.
2. Carrot juice: is efficient in clearing the pimple.
3. Lemon juice: is efficient in cleansing the skin.
4. Yellow lemon: is filled with vitamin A, it is good for health and skin.
5. Orange juice: is filled with vitamin C and antioxidants.
6. Aloe vera juice: cleanses the pimples and removes scars, it makes skin soft and smooth.
_________________

How to use this forum? #1483 (permalink) Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 am   How to use this forum?

Thank you very much for your apply. ^^
(I means that people apply these fruits into skin)

Trang.
Trang.eusum

How to use this forum? #1484 (permalink) Fri Aug 22, 2014 19:32 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi members!
I'm so happy to be with you in this forum, I know nothing about English but I'm so enterested so I need your company in order to be a good speaker, so tell me the better way of nowing this!
Thank.
Bichwa

Location: Congo

How to use this forum? #1485 (permalink) Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:34 am   How to use this forum?

Hello!
I'm Hussein from Goma Rebublic of Congo, I'm interested in learning English as a second longuage, I'm the fast time to be here in this forum so if I shall make mistakes please help me in order to perform well my level of speaking and writing and also I need your cooperation.
Thanks!
Bichwa

Location: Congo

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends