Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to prejudice; to influence opinions
complain
bias
embark
swap
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
listening exercises
How to use this forum? #16 (permalink) Wed Feb 11, 2009 13:29 pm   How to use this forum?

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

217 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Ronaldo wrote:
Hello, Torsten!
My name is Alex. I am from Ukraine. I joined to "English test" community yesterday, because I want to improve my English speaking. My poblem is that I know grammar, can write, read & translate, but cann't speak fast in English. Could you tell me, Torsten, what I need to do?
I am looking forward to your answer.
Bye-bye.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to our forum. If you want to improve your speaking skills, you can start recording voice messages here on the forum. Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks,
Torsten
PS: Please read this too: http://www.english-test.net/community/index.html#How_can_I_record_and_listen_to_audio_messages

TOEIC listening, photographs: A train
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #17 (permalink) Thu Feb 12, 2009 13:11 pm   How to use this forum?

hello
I have done the frist test .I've answered correc 8 question from 10.Please can you send me the other lesson.

Artea
Artea

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #18 (permalink) Thu Feb 12, 2009 13:12 pm   How to use this forum?

Sure, here is your next lesson: http://www.english-test.net/esl/lesson-plans/can_you_introduce_yourself.html

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the library
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #19 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 am   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten..
The only thing i want to say to you is, that you are doing a grate job.
Thank you so much for your help with our English.
All the best.
Ali
Kurd

How to use this forum? #20 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:32 am   How to use this forum?

Yep Kurd,
He is doing a great job. He is very friendly & helpful. He always takes out the time to read almost all the posts (msgs.) posted by anyone herein. He really is a great coach.

Noren

PS: Hi Torsten, I am trying to upload my second recording sooner than later.

How to use this forum? #21 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 22:29 pm   How to use this forum?

hello Torsten

would you give me son ideas about how to improve my speaking.

Aracelylilac

How to use this forum? #22 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 22:32 pm   How to use this forum?

Sure, I've answered this question before: http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic34552-15.html#how_to_use_this_forum

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two types of transportation
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #23 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 22:56 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Toresten,
I have completed my six tests till now. I got 9 out of 10 marks in 6th test.
Is there any way to improve listening? I'm living in UK these days. I can easily understand a preson speaking English without any specific accent (Means accent of any specific area) But it's realy very difficult to understand common people speaking English here. I dont know what should I do to overcome this problem. :(
Me

How to use this forum? #24 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 23:44 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi You (I mean me ;-),

Here is the link you were looking for: http://www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the workshop
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #25 (permalink) Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 am   How to use this forum?

Thank YOU :D
Me

How to use this forum? #26 (permalink) Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten
You're great. Thank you for your help and your messages. We really need somebody like you to help us improving our English. Aicha from Algeria
Yahiaoui

How to use this forum? #27 (permalink) Sat Feb 21, 2009 13:28 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten
My name is Chayanoote, I am from Thailand but I have been living in England for over 2 years. However, I would like to improve my English more and more as I am going to sit the IELTS exam which is very difficult some time this year. Could you please help me?
Chayanoote

How to use this forum? #28 (permalink) Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 am   How to use this forum?

Since I joined this forum, I know that I can imrpove my writing. But it will be the best if there is someone tell me if I make mistakes in writing. Same as Alex, I want to improve my speaking. This is my big problem. How should I start improving speaking?
I am waiting for your advise.
Many Thanks:)
Ravipa
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to use this forum? #29 (permalink) Sun Feb 22, 2009 16:45 pm   How to use this forum?

Torsten wrote:
Hello everyone,

If you want to know more about how to use our forum and become member of our community, please read How to use this forum?

Many thanks,
Torsten

hello.I am Teona from Georgia. I like your website very much and I am happy that I can find here idioms,which I am interested in most. thanks for such a generous and good opportunity for improving my english. and thanks for your first lesson.
Teona

i am bit confuse? #30 (permalink) Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 am   i am bit confuse?

hello torsten,

firstly i want to thank for your english lessons which really help me a lot to improve my english. i thing i want to know that i am bit confuse to use the forum, i don't know if u will get my message or not?

i am waiting for your reply.

regards
luckky
Luckky

Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends