safety; pledge; guarantee; stock; bond
graph
security
apartment
identification

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
How to use this forum? #646 (permalink) Fri Apr 16, 2010 13:55 pm   How to use this forum?

hi everyone my name is oniethia and my teacher is torsten. i live in suriname that is a counrty in south america,here we speak dutch and not that mutch english. I am studying to become a teacher in english so that is why i joined the forum.
Oniethia

How to use this forum? #647 (permalink) Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 am   How to use this forum?

Hello Thirstan!
This is very good site and i like learning english but is for me is little hard :(
Dorazoo

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #648 (permalink) Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm   How to use this forum?

hello torsten thanx
Joe Jr.

hi #649 (permalink) Mon Apr 19, 2010 20:59 pm   hi

hi torsten
hi im shru ...i introduced myself in unit 3 forum....hey im really weak in grammar....d normally do lots of sleeping mistakes,,,see i wanna improve but im nt finding any way ...
and i want your help in pronunciation seriously...
Shrn

How to use this forum? #650 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 17:15 pm   How to use this forum?

thank for the forum. hope it's useful for all members here!
Duypha999

How to use this forum? #651 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 17:55 pm   How to use this forum?

hey torsten i am from india many thanks for your help.......
the forum is quite confusing......lot of mess.....
Joe Jr.

How to use this forum? #652 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 20:07 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Tarun, thank you very much for your message. You can help us keep the forum clean by sticking to basic punctuation rules. Do you think you can do that? By the way, the phrase 'lot of mess' does not exist.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main danger of obesity?

How to use this forum? #653 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 am   How to use this forum?

Hello.my name is Snezhanka.I joined to this forum while I was searching information for TOEFL.
Dobrevas

How to use this forum? #654 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:19 am   How to use this forum?

I am learning to use the forum
Vanga

How to use this forum? #655 (permalink) Fri Apr 23, 2010 0:55 am   How to use this forum?

i want to thank all the staff who are helping us learn English.
Gorpub

How to use this forum? #656 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 am   How to use this forum?

hello torsten many thanks for your lessons am learning very well from them...........i never get your rply everytime i post on the forum.....
Joe Jr.

How to use this forum? #657 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am   How to use this forum?

Hi Tarun, I have answered your post before but obviously you have not read it: http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic34552-645.html#235511

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing the benefits of being self-employed

How to use this forum? #658 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 15:03 pm   How to use this forum?

Dear Mr.Torsten.

Thank you very much for your help. This site has helped me to improve my english ability.
Indahapril

Location: Indonesia

How to use this forum? #659 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 15:23 pm   How to use this forum?

dear, Torsten,
i am samreen and i want to improve my english,i need your help
Sammus

Location: Pakistan

How to use this forum? #660 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 15:42 pm   How to use this forum?

Rizal27007 wrote:
Hi Torsten

I am rizal, i am new member for this forum, i am trying to study english here so would you like to help and suggest me, how to make much better. ....... thanks .
Sammus

Location: Pakistan

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends