Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

luck; wealth; chance; success; riches
revise
stall
broadcast
fortune
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
listening exercises
How to use this forum? #661 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 15:43 pm   How to use this forum?

iam samreen iam new member of your forum.iwant to speak english fliuently
Sammus
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to use this forum? #662 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 16:12 pm   How to use this forum?

Dear All Members,

I am a man from Jordan, a new member and I really would like to make friendship with people who love English like me.

B.Regards,

Keenonenglish

keenonenglish@maktoob.com
Keenonenglish

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #663 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 20:17 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello, mr. Torsten, thanks a lot for my first e-mail lesson! I'm from Belarus. I live in Grodno - the city near eastern Poland border. I'm not a beginner, I've read a lot in english (my favourite english author is Steven King). But I have problems with composing english phrases (I'm like a dog - understanding, but can't talk :) ). It's take too much time for me to prepare a sentence in my mind before I can talk. Moreover, I hadn't any system in studying English. I've understood everything from audio recording in my first lesson, but BBC news is a hard nut for me to crack yet.

Best regards, Maxim Yasko
Maxmax

How to use this forum? #664 (permalink) Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 am   How to use this forum?

Asalam-o-alikum & hi
iam rashid iqbal from PK. Iam a new member of forum, and iam big fan of english language thats why i started english. i hope u will help me to improving my english.
Chase

How to use this forum? #665 (permalink) Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 am   How to use this forum?

Hello, Torsten,
Iam R@shid from Pakistan. iam new member of this forum and i realy thnkful to u for your helpful topic how to use English forum. You are my ideal personality now becouse you r very helpful person for every one. thanx thanx thanx again.

regards
R@shid Iqbal.
Chase

How to use this forum? #666 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 19:09 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten,
I am a new member in this forum. As I am preparing to take the Toefl ibt very soon I am need someone to correct and give me some feedbacks regarding my essays. By knowing my errors and my weakness, hopefully I will be able to improve my writing part and have a good performance in my test.

I am looking forward for your answer,
Regards,
Spoon
Spoon
You can meet me at english-test.net

How to use this forum? #667 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 19:16 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Spoon, you can post your essays here: http://www.english-test.net/forum/forum16.html

Please remember that the word 'feedback' is uncountable and 'looking forward' is followed by the preposition 'to'.

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC short conversations: Cancelling a stolen credit card
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #668 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 20:20 pm   How to use this forum?

hi torsten. iam little bit confuse how to use forum?
Sammus

How to use this forum? #669 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 20:26 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten.. Am preparing for my toefl exam could u please help me to get a good score..
Rinky

How to use this forum? #670 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 21:57 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten,
Thanks a lot for your quick follow up and also for your corrections on my mistakes.

Regards,
Spoon
Spoon
You can meet me at english-test.net

How to use this forum? #671 (permalink) Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am   How to use this forum?

Sammus wrote:
hi torsten. iam little bit confuse how to use forum?

Please read this: http://www.english-test.net/community/index.html

TOEIC short conversations: Asking for a quote on printer cartridges
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #672 (permalink) Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 am   How to use this forum?

Rinky wrote:
Hi Torsten.. Am preparing for my toefl exam could u please help me to get a good score..

Sure, use these free materials and exercises: http://www.english-test.net/toefl/

Also, please remember the correct spelling of the personal pronoun 'you'.

TOEIC short conversations: Giving directions
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #673 (permalink) Tue Apr 27, 2010 14:05 pm   How to use this forum?

Ya sure Torsten.. Am using dis website for my preparation.. Is one month enough for my exam??
Rinky

How to use this forum? #674 (permalink) Tue Apr 27, 2010 18:42 pm   How to use this forum?

It depends on how much and hard you are going to work for the next month.

TOEIC short conversations: Two business executives discuss finding a replacement network administrator.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How to use this forum? #675 (permalink) Tue Apr 27, 2010 19:41 pm   How to use this forum?

I put my full effort Torsten.. I can spend atleast 6-8 hours a day for my preparation.. But am little bit worried about study materials..
Rinky

Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 45 of 100
Latest topics on English Forums
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends