company that is owned or controlled by another company
subsidiary
revenue
instruction
recruitment

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
How to use this forum? #691 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 2:18 am   How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten,

I would like to know how to pause and come back to continue the English lesson later where I left the computer.

My warmest regards,
Penny
Penny

Location: California

How to use this forum? #692 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 20:36 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello, my name is Barbara, I am English and live close to Neubrandenburgh with my German husband. In England I was a Teacher and would like to help others learn to speak and understand English. Nice to have found this forum. Last year I also participated in a basic Deutsch course and loved it. Regards Barbara.
barbarapotter4@hotmail.co

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #693 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 22:23 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Barbara,

Good to have you on board, but I suggest you edit your profile to hide your e-mail address (choose another username) so that you don't get an account which is bogged down with spam.
_________________

A help #694 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 22:50 pm   A help

Hi guys...
I'm a Brazilian English student
I guess that site is wonderful
I access it always that I can...
I need to know what mean the phrase: " Sally is an entirely different kettle of fish"
In fact, I can't getting find sense for it. Is it any expression?
By the way....is there any idiomatic expression dictionary where I can to type the expression and then get the answer?
So...thanks a lot....and sorry my english...
I'll try to record my voice...
See you
Léa

Location: Brasil

How to use this forum? #695 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 6:52 am   How to use this forum?

hello mr toreston
i'm new member,,you said you are my teacher,,nice to meet you
now i am ready to learn your lesson
shadin
Shadin_n

Location: Iran

How to use this forum? #696 (permalink) Fri May 14, 2010 18:25 pm   How to use this forum?

good for today's i come again for make a dig on that forum is some helpers using a good ways to success and open a new door to the cage becouse many of people has lives on the four walls without out off ,i thing the light will reseace and make the way more clear to watch a light again actually i'm call to who have more experience at his steps or rather he provide on the next step in english how may help put the best regards and reason for english easier that's okay many regards to people bye ............
Zaoui

Location: Algeria

How to use this forum? #697 (permalink) Fri May 14, 2010 19:27 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi. My name is Nataliya. I am from Ukraine. I've just joined"English test" and I feel amazed. It's great community. And I've got a few new friends here some minutes ago. They want to improve their English speaking too. We'll chat in skype - it's very good way to speak English good. Thank you for your site!
Nataliya_K

How to use this forum? #698 (permalink) Sun May 16, 2010 16:28 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten!
My name is Mai Huong. I am from VietNam. I am new member this forom. I want to be your friend and thank for your email - lesson English. How can I improve English? Please, you can hepl me!
I am looking forward to your email - lesson E.
Mai Huong

How to use this forum? #699 (permalink) Sun May 16, 2010 17:21 pm   How to use this forum?

indeed so i have no recieved many letter i didn't know what's happened but i still waiting any comment from any source so today i began at ahead to collect some english sentences but i still on wrong way yet what should i do till be more depand and quiqly to formed what i can of english widely ,that qoustion and others one will required here and make attention about them try to create a new things belong to other different people over the world bye
Zaoui

Location: Algeria

How to use this forum? #700 (permalink) Sun May 16, 2010 17:23 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Barbara
It's very nice to meet you on this forum. How are your experiences with learning german? I am living in Switzerland in a german spoken region. I join this forum with the aim to make friends and to improve my written and spoken English. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards
Hoang

How to use this forum? #701 (permalink) Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 am   How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten,
Thank you very much indeed for your all attention. I have a problem. I could not download JAVA and for that I cannot record my voice and check my pronunciation on the forum. Would you please direct me if there are a solution?
Sincerely yours
Mitra584
_________________
Peace&Love
Mitra584

Location: Iran

How to use this forum? #702 (permalink) Tue May 18, 2010 22:29 pm   How to use this forum?

hi every body. I am new member in this forum.I'm Iranian and I really like to learn English .I'll be thankful if you help me.
your faithfully
Mary1900

Location: Iran

How to use this forum? #703 (permalink) Wed May 19, 2010 14:32 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Torsten
Your English lesson was great. Sue Daryille's voice were clear and it was easy to understand. The lesson was not to hard, but I think it was important for me because I have little experience in listening.
I have a question about toefl. Is it essential for me to follow the links about toefl in letter, if i'm not preparing for toefl?
best regards.
Vache81

How to use this forum? #704 (permalink) Wed May 19, 2010 20:13 pm   How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten:
Iam Maria de calvo. Alajuela-Costa Rica.
How are you? I am fine.
I want to say that I received the lesson number 16.
I know the topic do-does 1 and 2. I listened to Sue.
I understand when I use do-does in questions.
I made the tests. I am 201 of 20.000 learners.
I need to you send me the lesson number 17.
I am grateful with you.
Mariadecalvo

How to use this forum? #705 (permalink) Thu May 20, 2010 9:18 am   How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten,

I’m new in the English-test.net. I received my first email lesson which is about the personal pronouns. in the mail there is a part which is "Are you ready for the test? Then please click here." if I click the link, I get a URL which is "http://www.english-test.net/esl/learn/english/grammar/ei001/esl-test.php".
I think that this page is not corresponding with the subject. Header of the quiz is Speaking already, but I expect or it should be about the personal pronouns.

please help me, the email I received is wrong? or what I should do?

My regards.
Devrim

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends