bars of gold; bars of silver
downsizing
bullion
shop
documentation

How to use this forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
How to use this forum? #706 (permalink) Thu May 20, 2010 19:25 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi, don't worry about that, there is nothing wrong. Just follow the instructions in the email and take an active part in our forum discussions.

TOEIC listening, talks: Promoting a theme park

Hi...I'm new here! #707 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 18:28 pm   Hi...I'm new here!

Hi Toresten and all my friends!
I'm Nasim and I'm Iranian...
I joind the classes about two weeks ago..I really like here and this new way of learning English...
I got the third email also...and my tests' scores are all about 8-9...and i learn many things by mistakes i made ..and about my listening...I listend to Sue and I understand about 70 percent of her speaking.
I hope I can improve my English fast with your help!

Warm regards,
Nasimjoon21

Location: Iran

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #708 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 19:01 pm   How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten,

I'm trying to use the forum by following the information you sent on how to use it,and I think that I got it. If so, that would be good.
Well, I received your mail and, as usual, I like your course very much.
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Soumeya
Soumaya

Location: Tunisia

How to use this forum? #709 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 19:14 pm   How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten,

Well, I see that I got it, haven't I?
Right, I see that I can send a voice message so as to correct my pronunciation, but what I would like to know, is How to receive the answers?
If it's possible, would you mind mailing me the information, please? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Soumeya
Soumaya

Location: Tunisia

How to use this forum? #710 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 19:35 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Soumaya,

If you record a voice message on the forum, then you will receive replies on the forum.
Do you know if you have 'java' installed on your computer? You need java and also a microphone to use the record facility.
If you don't have Java you can download it free.
Here are the instructions.
_________________

How to use this forum? #711 (permalink) Tue May 25, 2010 9:33 am   How to use this forum?

Hi everyone..

I m going to take toefl exam on june 12th.. I need more comprehensions to prepare for reading section.. Help me please..
Rinky

How to use this forum? #712 (permalink) Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 am   How to use this forum?

hello.i am reshad and i have been membered recently. i am glad to be familiar to you
Reshad

How to use this forum? #713 (permalink) Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 am   How to use this forum?

Welcome to the forum, Reshad.

In English, we would say, "I have become a member" rather than "I have been membered." :)
_________________

Hello #714 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 17:14 pm   Hello

Hello , Torsten and everyone in here!
my name is Zhanar, am from Kazakhstan , Astana and I'm glad to be in this forum or site, that can really help in improving ENG.
Thank u for your lessons !
Zhanar Altayeva

Location: Kazakhstan, Astana

How to use this forum? #715 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 21:04 pm   How to use this forum?

hello Torsten my name is Armine, and i'm a new member of this forum.. i liked your lessons.. thank you very much.. and i have one question.. where i must introduce myself..you've written about it in one of your lessons.. but i don't know where i must write it.
Armush

How to use this forum? #716 (permalink) Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 am   How to use this forum?

hi Torsten,

i am dineshkumar from india, a registered user for the past 6 months , i have been doing the things that you told to improve my communication skill , and i did so , even though i cant eradicate my fear and shyness while talking to new faces, strangers or some unknown persons, what to do ?, when i starts the conversation with those peoples, i also start stammering while speaking ,i did not get more english words to use than my local language.

i am blinking for the appropriate and the suitable word of that situation, the spontaneity is missing in my speech ,
so i would like to hear some advice and solution on this issue , how to get rid of these fear and stammering ??
please help me on this .

thanks in advance

dineshkumar
Dineshkumar

Location: Chennai

How to use this forum? #717 (permalink) Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am   How to use this forum?

Hello, Torsten,

I am Anuradha Ganesh from India. I have joined this forum just now. I am employed in Human Resource Department as Middle level Manager. I need to improve my communication both verbal and writing. I need to address meeting and keep communicating organizational announcement to all my associates. How to check my language level. where I stand and where I need improvement. I need your help and guidance in this regard. Thanks for your immediate response. I am ready to spare every day one hour in the evening to improve my lanugage honestly. I need to improve my ascent. How to use new learnt vocabularies in our routine speech.

Awaiting for your reply

Anuradha Ganesh
Anuradha3

How to use this forum? #718 (permalink) Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Anuradha Ganesh,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for sharing your background with us. You can test your level of English by taking the following test:
http://www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/index.php

TOEIC listening, question-response: Why can't I access the Internet?

How to use this forum? #719 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:51 am   How to use this forum?

Hi everybody and Torsten!
My name is Aida and I am from Kazakhstan, please help me to improve my English because on 10th of July I am entering an IELTS and very afraid ((((
Torsten, can I write essays and give them to check to you and if it is possible also to evaluate it and to correct my mistakes? I need to improve my writing and Speaking skills very urgently and would be happy to listen some advices and to communicate with members of this site!I do not know my level of English but want to get 6.5 from 9 on IELTS :))))
Thanks in advance,
Aidacik

Location: Kazakhstan

How to use this forum? #720 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 13:48 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten,
I'm Nelson George. I am from Kerala, India. I joined this forum last week only and would like to learn English (both spoken and writting)
Look forward to hearing from you.
With Kindest Regards,
Nelson
Nelson George

Location: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends