to stop; to discontinue; to disturb; to bring a conversation to a halt
interrupt
approve
scan
pleasure

How to use this forum?

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends! | Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania
How to use this forum? #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 am   How to use this forum?

Hello everyone,

If you want to know more about how to use our forum and become member of our community, please read How to use this forum?

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the carpet market

How can I introduce myself to you? #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 01, 2009 22:37 pm   How can I introduce myself to you?

Hi Toreston,

This is Rehana here. I am a new member of this forum and English language course. I just received your Lesson 4. Like always, you have asked me to tell you about myself and the results of my previous tests but I dont know how can I tell you all this. I also visited forum but I could not get any way to communicate with you. :(
Me

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? #3 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 16:55 pm   How to use this forum?

Hello Rehana,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your message. You can use the forum to communicate with all the other forum members and of course with me too.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Winter wonderland

How to use this forum? #4 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 20:43 pm   How to use this forum?

thank you very mutch dear torsten for your lessons
I learnet and Followet the lessons well
El3yadi

How to use this forum? #5 (permalink) Tue Feb 03, 2009 13:05 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten

I am rizal, i am new member for this forum, i am trying to study english here so would you like to help and suggest me, how to make much better. ....... thanks .
Rizal27007

How to use this forum? #6 (permalink) Tue Feb 03, 2009 13:13 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Rizal,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum. Please subscribe to the our email English course which contains all the information you need to become a successful English learner: http://www.english-test.net/esl/lesson-plans/e-mail_English_course_overview.html

Best regards,
PS: Please remember to capitalize the personal pronoun I and the word English.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Army training

How to use this forum? #7 (permalink) Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:50 am   How to use this forum?

Hello I am Huong. I am a new member of this forum. I want to give many thanks to you as your English lessons. Hope to get more from you.
HuongMs

How to use this forum? #8 (permalink) Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 am   How to use this forum?

hi friends! i am jun, a bachelor from the Philippines and i will be 43 this coming June. i registered myself at forum because i want to enhance my English conversation and grammar. i am currently undergoing an American intonation training program at phoenix one in Alabang. i am jobless right now and the reason why i took an intonation training is because i want to improve my American intonation or accent so that i can be qualified for a call center job since it is the most available job i can apply with here in our country. i am very thankful to have a site like the English-test net. i believe it would greatly improve my English grammar and conversation while my American intonation training will improve my American accent. it seems a complete package for an aspirant like me to develop my English communication skills. i hope that this English test site will be able to help me and provide the necessary training for me. i am looking forward for your continuous support for sharing your advance English lessons and testing. thank you very and more power to your site.
Nolijrp

How to use this forum? #9 (permalink) Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:52 am   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten,

I am Ching, I just registered as a member in this forum. I hope i will improve my English through your English lesson. Thanks! :D
CsChing

How to use this forum? #10 (permalink) Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:13 am   How to use this forum?

Hello Mr.Torsten,
This is Minal, from Pune, India.
first of all, Thanking you very much. your quick reply has really made me to feel positive about improving my English skills on short term basis. i have gone through some ESL newsletters and reading them gave me a pleasure and a will to learn it more & more.
i have given first test and my score was 7/10.. i found a very good explanation for my mistakes..
so, now looking ahead for further lessons.
I'll let you know more about me. I'm a graduate in electronics & telecom.engineering and now going for post graduation in management. and for this i need to improve my English, both written and spoken skills. so, i believe, lessons from you are really going to work out for me.
once again, thanking you,

minal
Minal

How to use this forum? #11 (permalink) Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 am   How to use this forum?

I am Raj, i am new member for this forum, i am trying to study english here so would you like to help and suggest me, how to make much better. ....... thanks
Raj973

Location: Mumbai

Listening Problem #12 (permalink) Mon Feb 09, 2009 20:23 pm   Listening Problem

Hi Torsten,

I am reading all lessons carefully and solving all the tests, I received till now. For me, the major problem is listening rather than writing. This is difficult for me to understand different accents but if the same stuff is in written then it's easy for me to understand. How can I improve my this deficiency? And if there is any mistake in my writing, please make it correct. Thanks
Me

How to use this forum? #13 (permalink) Mon Feb 09, 2009 22:30 pm   How to use this forum?

Hi Torsten,

I'm a new member for this forum,could you please reply to my earlier post..

Chitra
Chitra1

How to use this forum? #14 (permalink) Tue Feb 10, 2009 17:08 pm   How to use this forum?

HELLO TORSTEN
THANKS FOR YR HELP-FULL TOPIC
IAM NEW .. REALLY NEEDS MORE
ALFATIH
Alfatih

How to use this forum? #15 (permalink) Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 am   How to use this forum?

Hello, Torsten!
My name is Alex. I am from Ukraine. I joined to "English test" community yesterday, because I want to improve my English speaking. My poblem is that I know grammar, can write, read & translate, but cann't speak fast in English. Could you tell me, Torsten, what I need to do?
I am looking forward to your answer.
Bye-bye.
Ronaldo

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityHi Friends