casing; skeleton; structure; body structure; mood
frame
swift
choice
car

All truth about Russia. Sibiria

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving... | I am new here, what's up guys?
All truth about Russia. Sibiria #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 pm   All truth about Russia. Sibiria

Hi, everybody! I would like to tell you about my motherland. So if you have any questions i will answer with pleasure.. My english skills is not very good and it helps me to practise them. So let's start making mistakes=)
Romashka

Location: Russia, Moscow

All truth about Russia. Sibiria #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:08 pm   All truth about Russia. Sibiria

Hello Roman,

How are things with you in Sibiria? Yes, please do tell us more about your country. What is life in Tomsk like? Спасибо. Thanks. Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: A river walk

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
All truth about Russia. Sibiria #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:10 pm   All truth about Russia. Sibiria

Hello Romashka,

Could you tell us more about the Tunguska 'meteorite'?

Best regards

:P
SkiIucK

All truth about Russia. Sibiria #4 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:11 am   All truth about Russia. Sibiria

Hello Torsten,
First of all, your pronunciation of "Спасибо" is really good! Have you ever studied russian? Thank you, everything is alright. I have graduated from Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics and now work at system integrator as a pre-sale engineer. Our city is often called as "City of studens" or even "Sibirian Athens" because we have more than eight universities includes Tomsk State University the first university in Siberia (founded in 1878) and Siberian State Medical University, one of the oldest and highest rated medical schools in Russia. Tomsk is very beautiful and cosy city with great history. But lifestyle here is very special. It's exciting mix of traditions and innovations. For example, you can watch the XIX century architecture in the afternoon and dance whole night in the modern night club :) Tomsk is green in summer and cold in winter. Now behind the window is about -30 C and the lowest recorded temperature was −56 C in January 1996. How is it compares with your country? What part of our life the most interesting for you? Maybe you heard something interesting about Russia and what to know my mention about it? Thank you very much.
Romashka

Location: Russia, Moscow

All truth about Russia. Sibiria #5 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 am   All truth about Russia. Sibiria

Hello SkiIucK,
To tell the truth, I know not much about this event, maybe you have already known much more. I know that it was happend in Krasnoyarsk region of Russia in 1908. I know that it was powerful blast. Estimates of the energy of the blast range from 5 megatons to as high as 30 megatons of TNT. The explosion knocked over an estimated 80 million trees over 2,150 square kilometres. But I don't know the reasons of this blast. There are many explanations of this event, for example the leading explanation (in scientific society) is the airburst of a meteoroid 6–10 kilometres above Earth's surface. The most interesting for me was to know that the Tunguska explosion may have been the result of an experiment by Nikola Tesla..but who knows how it was on the present :) Always glad to help you=)
Romashka

Location: Russia, Moscow

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...Hi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishAcquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city...Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...