clearly; straight; frankly; immediately; soon
apart
adversely
directly
barely

whats the best part of life?

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test | I want a better life for America
i would like to become most of u guys my friend #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:20 pm   i would like to become most of u guys my friend

when u all want too talk to me? here ucconhouse@gmail.com
Military Brat

whats the best part of life? #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:22 pm   whats the best part of life?

i say its travel making friends and hang with family
Military Brat

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
the economey is the hardest now #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:25 pm   the economey is the hardest now

why the country is stiil in debt
Military Brat

we all need jobs #4 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:27 pm   we all need jobs

we can join goverment areas or just have civilan jobs
Military Brat

we all need jobs #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:30 pm   we all need jobs

Hello my new American friend. How are things with you in Mattapoisett? Did I pronounce the name of your town correctly? I understand you trying to change careers? Talk to you soon, Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Stuck in the sand

i would like to become most of u guys my friend #6 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:32 pm   i would like to become most of u guys my friend

Yes, we really would like to talk to you. By talk I mean speak using our online voice recorder. What do you think?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Ruins

i would like to become most of u guys my friend #7 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:48 pm   i would like to become most of u guys my friend

yes no promblem
Military Brat

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...All truth about Russia. SibiriaHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishAcquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city...Hi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...