Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

heaviness; unit of mass; pressure; importance; influence
weight
predisposition
commentary
overview
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I want a better life for America

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
whats the best part of life? | New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English
listening exercises
I want a better life for America #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:29 pm   I want a better life for America

life with no job is horrible and depressing
Military Brat

i want a beter life for america #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:31 pm   i want a beter life for america

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

47 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Maybe you can get a job as an English teacher?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Ancient ruins
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
i want a beter life for america #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:50 pm   i want a beter life for america

sorry, i enjoy military things and massage theripy
Military Brat

i want a beter life for america #4 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:24 pm   i want a beter life for america

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

42 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Massage therapy sounds very interesting. How exactly does it work?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A family picture
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

whats the best part of life? | New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...All truth about Russia. SibiriaTesting. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...Hi, I'm Purushottam MishraAcquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city...Hi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...