plan; scheme; program; task; assignment; activity
letter
paint
project
stake

New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English | All truth about Russia. Sibiria
New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving... #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:07 pm   New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...

Hello everyboby, Im chilean, Im studying english from here for improving my fluency, I study in a Institute in the South of Chile, this is a beatufiful country with volcanos, lakes, rivers, etc. From here I say you hello! and Lets learn English.
Aome

New Member #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:22 pm   New Member

Hello Aome,

Thank you very much for joining us! What is life like in Chile and why do you want to improve your English fluency?

Talk to you soon,

TOEIC listening, photographs: An open air market

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hi! Torsten #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:29 pm   Hi! Torsten

thaks for replying me, Well, about your question, Chile is a beautiful place for living, but there are some problems to find a job, for instance, I'm engineer and I don't have a job of my area, for this reason I'm studying english in a Institute, but I don't have anyone to practice with, only the teachers in the institute and always they sayd me that my fluency is quite well but not so much.

And you? where are you from? I don't know anyone inanother country!!
Aome

New Member #4 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:32 pm   New Member

What kind of an engineer are you? Also, please tell me more about your English course. Who are your teachers and what materials do you use? As for me, I'm from Germany and I you can also hear me speak if you want.

Let me know what you think.
PS: What is your name?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Kids at the playground

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...Hi, I'm Purushottam MishraAcquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...