rivalry; contest; act of competing against another
competition
edge
access
definition

"market research" to Georgian

Two times twice | Usage of "A premature overabundance"
"market research" to Georgian #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:52 pm   "market research" to Georgian

ESL/EFL Test #574 "Corporate Culture (1)", question 2

Large companies usually put a lot of money and time into ......... in order to gain an accurate understanding about the location, size and makeup of a particular market.

(a) market research
(b) buildings
(c) charities
(d) construction

ESL/EFL Test #574 "Corporate Culture (1)", answer 2

Large companies usually put a lot of money and time into market research in order to gain an accurate understanding about the location, size and makeup of a particular market.

Correct answer: (a) market research
_________________________

I AM LEARNER ENGLISH FROM GEORGIA AND CAN YOU HELP ME TO FIND TRANSLASION

Mimino
Mimino

"market research" to Georgian #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 0:09 am   "market research" to Georgian

.
A poor translation can be made HERE.
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'a will' mean?The females lay eggs?Went to his maker?What's the difference between tone and voice?I'm always up in the clouds. Where is my mind?!what does the word toddler mean?Phrase: Can you buy my some Vanilla ice cream?What does the "push the envelope" mean?the letter of the law?Origin of the idiom 'no cigar'?Why not say: 'I have bought tickets for Friday.'?'as a joke' vs 'as joking'Meaning of pork