negotiation; settlement; business deal
decrease
grooming
transaction
period

I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak English

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Newbie here. I'm Miquel, I live in Barcelona, Spain | Hello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)
I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak English #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 22:21 pm   I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak English

hi everyone
i am kehkshan and i want to learn speak english
Kehkshan

i am kehkshan #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 22:56 pm   i am kehkshan

Hi, welcome to the board. Where are you from and how old are you? It looks like a nice place to learn english.
Kostitsyn

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...Hi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?All truth about Russia. SibiriaTesting. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice English