impersonating; putting on a false appearance; feigning; arrogant; haughty
concrete
sporadic
pretentious
responsible

Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese... | life is love
Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast... #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 am   Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...

hello everyone,

I am a new member . My name is el3yadi I hope learn english . I hope speaket well and fast .
I ned helpe thanks for everyone
El3yadi

Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast... #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 01, 2009 0:32 am   Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...

Hello El3yadi,

Welcome to our forum. How do you pronounce your name? We also hope that you soon will speak good English.

Best regards,

TOEIC listening, photographs: The pyramids

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Sawadee from ThailandHello every one, I am from IndonesiaI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...New guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak English