logical; reasonable; intelligent; prudent; expressible as a whole number (Mathematics)
rational
vast
hazardous
inalienable

Difference between 'funnier' and 'more fun'

Meaning of 'hot line' | Meaning of 'petty cash'
Difference between 'funnier' and 'more fun' #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 02, 2005 13:49 pm   Difference between 'funnier' and 'more fun'

Test No. errors/inter-3 "Sally and her Letter", question 3

It is much more funny if you can share an amusing experience with someone you know well.

(a) more funny
(b) share
(c) with
(d) well

Test No. errors/inter-3 "Sally and her Letter", answer 3

It is much funnier if you can share an amusing experience with someone you know well.

Correct entry: funnier
The error was: (a) more funny
_________________________

What's the difference between more fun and funnier?
Ana

Difference between 'funnier' and 'more fun' #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 02, 2005 16:27 pm   Difference between 'funnier' and 'more fun'

Funnier is the comparative form of the adjective funny. More fun means literally a larger amount of fun where fun is a noun.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Paper thin versus Paper longDifference between products and producingMeaning of 'move with the times'Meaning of 'hither and thither'Meaning of "troubleshooter"Meaning of 'as dry as a bone'Leave me aloneYou could hear the sound of great activityThe black sheep of the familyAnyone who arrived after that timeShe has been lyingHe intended to fly across the channelDifference between have told and have been told