strong; healthy
certain
robust
efficient
hidden

A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
life is love | New guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...
A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think... #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 20:02 pm   A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...

I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think this is a great site for Anglophiles. I'm glad to join the group. I'm a feature writer and since I'm not a native English speaker I sometimes have a hard time constructing my sentences in a way that they will sound witty and funny and interesting. I'm hoping this site will help me work on it more.:)
Mapet

Location: Philippines

A pleasant day to everyone #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 am   A pleasant day to everyone

Mapet wrote:
I'm a feature writer

Hey, I am sorry but could you please tell me what feature writing is?
_________________
First lesson - English, not english. I, not i. ~A student of English
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
A pleasant day to everyone #3 (permalink) Sun Feb 01, 2009 13:51 pm   A pleasant day to everyone

I think in a nutshell, unlike news writing, feature writing is free flowing. You'll find feature articles in magazines and lifestyle section of newspapers.:) It's mostly about people, places, events, idea, etc...
Mapet

Location: Philippines

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
New Member: My name is Dimit from Philippines. I joined this site because...New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Sawadee from ThailandHello every one, I am from IndonesiaI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...