to be present in a place; to care for; to serve; to accompany
limit
remind
compose
attend

Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English... | Ciao! My name is Roberto and I'm from Italy.
Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua... #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:21 am   Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...

my name is william a from nicaragua
Was367

hello #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:58 am   hello

Hi William,

Good to read you, may I know why do you want to improve your English? Why not start with capitalizing the letters properly, like -

"My name is William. I am from Nicaragua."

Can you tell me more about 'Nicaragua'?
_________________
First lesson - English, not english. I, not i. ~A student of English
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello every one, I am from IndonesiaHi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from GeorgiaA pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...All truth about Russia. SibiriaHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)