besides; aside from
beneath
considering
despite
outside

I am Tekla from Georgia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Ciao! My name is Roberto and I'm from Italy. | Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London...
I am Tekla from Georgia #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 16:01 pm   I am Tekla from Georgia

I am Tekla from Georgia. Georgia is country near the Black Sea.
I am 23. I am styding in Tbilisi State Medical University. After year I'll become doctor.
I like my friends, georgian folk dance, to travel in georgian mountains, my family and I like swimming... I like Almodovari and Felini...

I want to improve my English...
with best regards,
tekla
Tekla

I am Tekla from Georgia #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 17:26 pm   I am Tekla from Georgia

Hi Tekla,

Welcome to this forum! :)

Tamta
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Hello every one, I am from IndonesiaHello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...Hello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...