caution; wisdom; careful judgment
flight
offender
discretion
cancellation

Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello! I'm a new Joinee. I'm Meena from India but living and working in London... | Hello! My name is El3yadi I hope learn English. I hope speaket well and fast...
Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese... #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 31, 2009 23:43 pm   Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...

nice to meet u all!

right now im trying to learn japanese, still working on it, hope to work on my english while im at it .^_^
Gixa786

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Hello every one, I am from IndonesiaI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak English