to raise money for; to provide with funds; to fund; to pay for
analyze
equip
lend
finance

Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
New guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be... | Hello every one, I am from Indonesia
Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 01, 2009 14:01 pm   Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

Hello all people out there
I am a new member and an aspirant for GRE 2010
hope we all cooperate with each other and achieve our objective by mutual assistance during preparation.
Lokesh6147

Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... #2 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 16:27 pm   Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

Hello Lokesh,

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck!
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... #3 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 16:51 pm   Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

Hi Tamta
this place looks good for learning english in a fun way.
You seem an old user of this forum (since dec 2008)
What are your learning experiences at this place?
I am an Engineering student .What are you studying?
Are you too a GRE aspirant like me ?
Any suggestions and recommendations for me ?
Lokesh6147

Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... #4 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 17:17 pm   Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

Yes,Lokesh,this site is really good for learning or improving English. Here you can get very useful tips(advice).
As for me,I'm a student(BA) and study on the faculty of philology(English language).
I've found this forum very useful and interesting,that's why I've joined it.
What about you? why did you decide to join this forum?
In my opinion,by communicating with others here, you can improve your writing,speaking,etc,skills.

Best wishes
Tamta
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... #5 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 17:30 pm   Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

I am pursuing my bachelors in Engineering and planning to go USA for my masters for which I 'll have to pass through an English language test named GRE.
I have one and half year time duration with me and I am aiming at improving my communication skills and english language.I think I m weak in grammar.
What else do you recommend? Do reading novels or papers help in improving my language.Please share with me all techniques and efforts you take to improve.
I shall be thankful.
Regards
LOKESH
Lokesh6147

Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... #6 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 17:50 pm   Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...

If you are weak in grammar I'll recommend you to do a lot of grammar tests and when you see your mistakes, you should find the correct answers and the explanations as well,why this or that answer is correct. After this you should find the very grammar material the test was about,you must read it and then understand why you made this or that mistake.I think it must be helpful.

Good luck!
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello! I'm Nico from IndonesiaNew comer from Shenzhen of ChinaNew Member: My name is Dimit from Philippines. I joined this site because...New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Sawadee from ThailandI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to uselife is loveCiaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...A pleasant day to everyone! I'm Mapet from the Philippines. I think...