Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

cautioning; giving advice about danger
responsive
warning
society
compliant
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello every one, I am from Indonesia | Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.
listening exercises
Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:48 am   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use

Hi, it's good to join in this forum.
My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use English here, which is not my language.
I'm still studying and I hope I can learn a lot from you.

Good days, everybody.
Claire09
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use #2 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 am   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use

Hi Claire,

Welcome to the forum!

Where are you from?

Tamta

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to #3 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 am   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to

Claire09 wrote:
Hi, it's good to join in this forum.
My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use English here, which is not my language.
I'm still studying and I hope I can learn a lot from you.

Good days, everybody.

Hello,

Let me guess, your mother tongue is French, right?

Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use #4 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 16:16 pm   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use

Hi, Tamta and Happytofita.
Thank you for greeting me.
I speak Korean. I just like the name 'Claire' and I thought using English name would be better. Also, I need one anyway.
Claire09

Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use #5 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 16:19 pm   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use

Hello,

I think Claire is a French forename. So I thought you might be a French.

Take care,

Mouhcine

Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use #6 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 17:16 pm   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use

Hi Claire
Do not worry .
We all have the same objective of improving our english language.
Be with all and share with all those who are new here and learn from the people who are good at it .
I am sure you will definitely learn a lot here.
Regards: Lokesh
Lokesh6147

Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to #7 (permalink) Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:03 am   Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to

Lokesh6147 wrote:
Hi Claire
I am sure you will definitely learn a lot here.
Regards: Lokesh

thank you, Lokesh.
That's what I want. :D
Claire09

Hello every one, I am from Indonesia | Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hello! My name is Jaime, I am from Venezuela, I would like know so many people...Introduction: My name is Shizinuka from Malaysia...Hello! I'm Nico from IndonesiaNew comer from Shenzhen of ChinaNew Member: My name is Dimit from Philippines. I joined this site because...New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...Sawadee from ThailandI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...Hi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from Georgia