enduring; lasting; continuing; leftover; remaining
persistent
intensive
severe
residual

I am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum. | New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...
I am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer... #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 am   I am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...

Hello everybody

I am from Colombia and now I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer and used to work laboratory analises.

I've taken several English courses but practice is the most important. If you don't practice you forget everything. I want to improve my English level, mainly the speaking and the writing.

Thanks for the teachers to help us to reach our goals.

Best regards
Gabriel

I am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer... #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am   I am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...

Hello Gabriel,

Welcome to this forum!:)
I agree with you that practice is the most important,so this is exactly the place where you can practise your English.

Kind regards
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I originally speaking in ASL Fluent (sign language). Is this fit for me?Hello! My name is Jaime, I am from Venezuela, I would like know so many people...Introduction: My name is Shizinuka from Malaysia...Hello! I'm Nico from IndonesiaNew comer from Shenzhen of ChinaNew Member: My name is Dimit from Philippines. I joined this site because...Sawadee from ThailandHello every one, I am from IndonesiaHello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...