rotating; one after the other; interchanging
cheap
alternate
overseas
liable

Hello every one, I am from Indonesia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi all! This is Lokesh from India... | Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to use
Hello every one, I am from Indonesia #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:28 am   Hello every one, I am from Indonesia

Hi every one, I am Henny from Indonesia, I am so pleased to join this forum and I hope I can improve my English well here, my greeting is also for all my teachers especially to Torsten, I am sorry for being late to say my great gratitude to you for all the lessons and tests you sent me.
Henny Sd

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Introduction: My name is Shizinuka from Malaysia...Hello! I'm Nico from IndonesiaNew comer from Shenzhen of ChinaNew Member: My name is Dimit from Philippines. I joined this site because...New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Sawadee from ThailandI am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...Ciaosu! Gixa here! Right now I'm trying to learn Japanese...I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...