Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to increase; to enlarge; to enhance; to multiply
augment
avail
empty
perform
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to say 'thank you' in your native language?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Recording voice messages on the forum? | Need TOEFLŪ speaking partner for training
listening exercises
How to say 'thank you' in your native language? #406 (permalink) Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 am   How to say 'thank you' in your native language?

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

86 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

hello,
in Arabic language you can say thank you like this: شكراً ( shokran ) and thank you very much : شكراً جزيلا ( shokran jazelan )
regards
Reyas91
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to say 'thank you' in your native language? #407 (permalink) Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 am   How to say 'thank you' in your native language?

hi torsten
it was amazing for me that u have decide to collect some other languages phrases.
in baloochi we say "tahi merabani"
thanks
Ramin_Rb57

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
esl #408 (permalink) Sat Apr 20, 2013 15:33 pm   esl

Hi! Torsten.
Nagode (thank you)
Saidu

How to say 'thank you' in your native language? #409 (permalink) Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 am   How to say 'thank you' in your native language?

We in Albania say " Faleminderit"
Resul

esl #410 (permalink) Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:21 pm   esl

Nagode (thank you)
Saidu

Recording voice messages on the forum? | Need TOEFLŪ speaking partner for training
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Speaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help PleaseTalking in Englishthe firstmy first speaking practisecontemporary artMy first voice message