newspaper that is published 5 to 7 times a week
poll
chart
mail
daily

New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I am from Colombia and I am living in Bogota. I am a chemical engineer... | Sawadee from Thailand
New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles... #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 am   New Member: I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles...

Hello forum,

I am new here and looking for ESL teachers to write articles / reviews of our product. We'll pay you!

btw, my name is Anthony...nice to meet you all.
PronouncePro

Location: Phoenix, USA

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I originally speaking in ASL Fluent (sign language). Is this fit for me?Hello! My name is Jaime, I am from Venezuela, I would like know so many people...Introduction: My name is Shizinuka from Malaysia...Hello! I'm Nico from IndonesiaNew comer from Shenzhen of ChinaNew Member: My name is Dimit from Philippines. I joined this site because...Hi I'm Siva a new user to this forum.Hello every one, I am from IndonesiaHello! My native language is Spanish and I am trying to learn English...Hello, everyone! My name is Claire and I'm a little nervous because I have to useHi all! This is Lokesh from India...life is loveNew guest here! I'm Fatima from Morocco and it is my first time to be...