textile; weave; structure; framework; construction
encounter
contract
monitor
fabric

meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation'

Meaning of "iron out" | Which is correct?
meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation' #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 am   meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation'

ESL/EFL Test #369 "Accounting for Depreciation", question 1

......... Depreciation represents the expense related to the fixed assets still carried on the books of the company; sometimes the term 'reserve for depreciation' is used.

(a) Accumulated
(b) Acquired
(c) Consolidated
(d) Cumulative

ESL/EFL Test #369 "Accounting for Depreciation", answer 1

Accumulated Depreciation represents the expense related to the fixed assets still carried on the books of the company; sometimes the term 'reserve for depreciation' is used.

Correct answer: (a) Accumulated
_________________________

process of accounting for depreciation?

Delegat
Delegat

meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation' #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 am   meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation'

the process of depreciation is quite simple, you just get the total cost of the asset (cost+shipping+improvements) subtract any scrap value )if any) then divide it over the predetermined life span of the asset.
Marj

Location: Philippines

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Are they both correct?sidewalks vs. rampsside streetssatisfying vs satisfactoryWhat is the difference between beer and wine?knock myself out = to lose consciousness, to pass out?This country has now adaptedWhat does 'shrub' mean?pay a tollNeverWhat is squint?What does slip of the pen mean?Meaning of phrasal verb "get into"