to narrate; to tell; to make a connection between; to have a good relationship with
strive
relate
cause
urbanize

Meaning of "troubleshooter"

Leave me alone | Difference between postpone and delay
Meaning of "troubleshooter" #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 05, 2005 14:48 pm   Meaning of "troubleshooter"

Test No. incompl/advan-80 "GMAT Verbal Quiz (3)", question 1

As a troubleshooter he was often ......... to sort out problems in different area offices.

(a) transmitted
(b) delivered
(c) attached
(d) sent

Test No. incompl/advan-80 "GMAT Verbal Quiz (3)", answer 1

As a troubleshooter he was often sent to sort out problems in different area offices.

Correct answer: (d) sent
_________________________

please, what is the meaning of toubleshooter?
ilu

Meaning of 'troubleshooter" #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 05, 2005 16:15 pm   Meaning of 'troubleshooter"

A troubleshooter is a person who resolves a dispute or mediates between parties. It can also be an expert who locates and repairs malfunctions in technical equipment.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Unpacking boxes

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Paper thin versus Paper longDifference between products and producingMeaning of 'move with the times'No work because it's SundayDifference between standing still and remaining calmYet one group is always going to loseDifference between depend on and depend uponMeaning of 'hither and thither'Meaning of 'petty cash'Meaning of 'as dry as a bone'Difference between 'funnier' and 'more fun'Meaning of 'hot line'You could hear the sound of great activity