to refer to a case or occurrence to explain or prove a point; to cite; to mention
thrive
erase
instance
scale

what is a 'conjugative plural'?

What does livestock mean? | What's the meaning of 'Whatever tickles your fancy'?
what is a 'conjugative plural'? #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 12, 2009 18:02 pm   what is a 'conjugative plural'?

ESL/EFL Test #219 "Confusing Words test (2)", question 5

Sometimes, there is a lot of animosity between friends. This will certainly cause those ......... relationships to fail.

(a) personnel
(b) personification
(c) personal
(d) personality

ESL/EFL Test #219 "Confusing Words test (2)", answer 5

Sometimes, there is a lot of animosity between friends. This will certainly cause those personal relationships to fail.

Correct answer: (c) personal
_________________________

can personnel be treated as a conjugative plural?

Miron
Miron

what is a 'conjugative plural'? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 am   what is a 'conjugative plural'?

.
And what is a 'conjugative plural'?
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Phrase "attempting to locate colleagues"difference between "waste" and "wastage"meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"Can we say 'Put petrol in my car/motorbike '?How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?Listening and comprehension exercisesCan we use 'got' after 'had'?How long I need learn English for good communication?Can we say 'the mail looked sweet'?deliver vs. bringWhy we write eight and ate different but pronounce the same?What does pace mean?What is the slang meaning of the word poacher?