taxi; carriage; driver's compartment
business
duration
card
cab

How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?

what is the meaning of neutral? | meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"
How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP? #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 14, 2009 0:23 am   How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?

ESL/EFL Test #158 "GAAP", question 1

Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are a set of accounting ......... approved by the professional accounting industry.

(a) standards
(b) suggestions
(c) syllabuses
(d) systems

ESL/EFL Test #158 "GAAP", answer 1

Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are a set of accounting standards approved by the professional accounting industry.

Correct answer: (a) standards

_________________________

how are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?

Ulan
Ulan

Meaning of "dodges the issue"Meaning of "Name the day"Difference in meaning from sow and sew?meaning of desktop publishingCan I replace the word clearinghouse by bank?Phrase "attempting to locate colleagues"difference between "waste" and "wastage"Can we say 'Put petrol in my car/motorbike '?Listening and comprehension exerciseswhat is a 'conjugative plural'?What's the meaning of 'Whatever tickles your fancy'?Can we use 'got' after 'had'?What does livestock mean?