Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

taxi; carriage; driver's compartment
business
duration
card
cab
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
what is the meaning of neutral? | meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"
listening exercises
How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP? #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 14, 2009 0:23 am   How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #158 "GAAP", question 1

Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are a set of accounting ......... approved by the professional accounting industry.

(a) standards
(b) suggestions
(c) syllabuses
(d) systems

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #158 "GAAP", answer 1

Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are a set of accounting standards approved by the professional accounting industry.

Correct answer: (a) standards

Your answer was: correct

how are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP?

Ulan
Ulan

what is the meaning of neutral? | meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of "dodges the issue"Meaning of "Name the day"Difference in meaning from sow and sew?meaning of desktop publishingCan I replace the word clearinghouse by bank?Phrase "attempting to locate colleagues"difference between "waste" and "wastage"Can we say 'Put petrol in my car/motorbike '?Listening and comprehension exerciseswhat is a 'conjugative plural'?What's the meaning of 'Whatever tickles your fancy'?Can we use 'got' after 'had'?What does livestock mean?