articulate; eloquent; able to read and write with ease; graceful; flowing
fluent
subsidiary
versatile
head

meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"

How are administration cost are calculated in accordance to the GAAP? | difference between "waste" and "wastage"
meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities" #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:21 pm   meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"

ESL/EFL Test #136 "Office Technology Problems", question 3

At work, male employees are the greater time wasters when it ......... to surreptitious non-work activities.

(a) comes
(b) evaluates
(c) generates
(d) reverts

ESL/EFL Test #136 "Office Technology Problems", answer 3

At work, male employees are the greater time wasters when it comes to surreptitious non-work activities.

Correct answer: (a) comes
_________________________

Can you explain the meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities" in this sentence, please?

Thank you
_________________
Reach an agreement as ploughing, don't let argument happen at crops.
Thunu

Location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam

meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities" #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 14, 2009 14:00 pm   meaning of the phrase "surreptitious non-work activities"

.
Secret activities not connected with work, like surfing porn sites on the internet.
.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "dodges the issue"meaning of "promised to remember"Meaning of "Name the day"Difference in meaning from sow and sew?meaning of desktop publishingCan I replace the word clearinghouse by bank?Phrase "attempting to locate colleagues"Can we say 'Put petrol in my car/motorbike '?Listening and comprehension exerciseswhat is a 'conjugative plural'?What's the meaning of 'Whatever tickles your fancy'?Can we use 'got' after 'had'?What does livestock mean?