track; lane; route; search route
assessment
law
experiment
path

"grap bag" vs "grab bag"

Difference between "boarding gate" and "check-in counter" | daresay, not "dare say"
"grap bag" vs "grab bag" #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 am   "grap bag" vs "grab bag"

"I just went to the supermarket and they have a deal there that if you spend $50 on groceries, you get a free .........-bag of groceries. In my bag I got: ice cream, cheese, a loaf of bread, some salsa, a certificate for a pizza, and several little items," Irma said to Rose.

(a) snatch
(b) grap
(c) steal
(d) nebulous

"I just went to the supermarket and they have a deal there that if you spend $50 on groceries, you get a free grap-bag of groceries. In my bag I got: ice cream, cheese, a loaf of bread, some salsa, a certificate for a pizza, and several little items," Irma said to Rose.

Correct answer: (b) grap
_________________________

yeah, not a grap bag in is a grab bag?

Yonah
Yonah

"grap bag" vs "grab bag" #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:53 am   "grap bag" vs "grab bag"

.
Yes, there is a typing mistake, Yonah. Thanks for telling us; we will fix it soon.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of tissuesWhy putting the key information at the beginning is the one fundamental principleCan we say 'at saturday night'?pounded or knocked?expressionsn vs conditionsExpression: 'To make up one's mind'Expression 'to take (something) into consideration'Example with "call it a day"How can a business use a data processing center?Meaning of "right down"What does 'stick to your guns' mean?'It's no small wonder' vs 'It's no wonder'completely vs usually; quickly