skeptical; disbelieving; doubting
pellucid
lugubrious
hapless
incredulous

About GMATŪ Score Sheets?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam? | Online degrees: Are there any good universities you can recommend?
About GMAT Score Sheets? #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:04 am   About GMAT Score Sheets?

Hi Dear Friends,

The institution I am applying is in Europe. It to requires me to be in my country of residence for GMAT, which is Canada. Since my parents live in Europe, I want to stay there and prepare for the exam. If I give the GMAT exam in Europe, is there any way for the institute to find that out? Does the score sheet include the location of GMAT exam centre or something related?

Thanks for your help
--David
harmanhar

GMAT score #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:21 pm   GMAT score

Hi David,

I'm quite sure that you will be allowed to take the GMAT in Europe and use your score to apply at your university. However, you should speak to the institution in advance and explain the situation.
Regards

TOEIC listening, photographs: Harvest time

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyBrand trust vs service qualityGMATŪ Reading Comprehension HelpWhat is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?GmatŪ On 23 JanResend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyRetired GMATŪ testsMaster program (MBA) in SwitzerlandHow many months before the GMATŪ exam do you start studying?