to cancel; to revoke
facilitate
corrupt
abolish
exceed

Am I correct or not?

Meaning of tissues | Difference between "severe" and "strict"
Am I correct or not? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 27, 2009 18:17 pm   Am I correct or not?

ESL/EFL Test #253 "US Government Questions Test (2)", question 3

......... was a law that outlawed the production, sale, use and/or transport of alcohol for consumption purposes in the United States. By 1933, the law was abolished.

(a) Constitution
(b) National
(c) Prohibition

ESL/EFL Test #253 "US Government Questions Test (2)", answer 3

Prohibition was a law that outlawed the production, sale, use and/or transport of alcohol for consumption purposes in the United States. By 1933, the law was abolished.

Correct answer: (c) Prohibition
_________________________

how to know if i`m correct or not?

Amon
Amon

Am I correct or not? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 27, 2009 19:31 pm   Am I correct or not?

It is pretty simple. Click the "check your score" button at the bottom of the page to check the answers. It would display something like "Correct answer: (c) Prohibition" near each question.
_________________
First lesson - English, not english. I, not i. ~A student of English
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
what is jester?Sweep vs. swipe?What is a casino?Why do you need to doing that? vs Why do you need to do that?Typo: The word should be "character."What is a typical, carry-on baggage size?Why putting the key information at the beginning is the one fundamental principleCan we say 'at saturday night'?pounded or knocked?expressionsn vs conditionsdaresay, not "dare say"expose vs experienceIt should be 'the boxes THAT were sent to you last month...